This London based designer ‘Roksanda’ has got to be one of my favourite spotlight this year. Her work is beyond art, crafty and beautiful. If you know me and my take on fashion, I love when art is expressed in details in clothing. It has my heart so excited, especially when you can see the fresh aesthetic from a distance.
5 things to love about Roksnada’s 2017 collection
- The undivided attention to details, deep cuts and layers
- The playful twists with pastels
- Rich splash of unique colours and aesthetics
- The use of volume and leather, proportionately
- oh- oh no heels? I love that – Very realistic. I’m typically not wearing heels 80% of the time, as many women. Therefore, this collection caters to a vast selection of women.
Do you Agree? Wait! Your turn? Thoughts!
Enjoy scrolling, and you guys let me know which is your favourite 😀