Can we talk about this affordable look? Got me looking like one of Coco Chanel’s runway models. We can spend some time time in the White House too, in this outfit – so from runway to white house, beat that! Lol
I hope you are having a fantastic week so far. So I’m going to keep this article very short and sweet.
- Use Fun and Structured Pieces: In this case, my pieces were this unicorn purse as well as my glasses. When you think high fashion, think unorthodox, outside the box and daring and unconventional.
- Your Personality: Your attitude and confidence is key to pulling off the complete high fashion look. If you are going to wear unusual pieces, you might as well be confident about wearing them. We are generally influenced by how people pull off unorthodox and unusual looks. Models do a great job at this, so can you. All you need to do is pick your ‘unusual’ piece, fall in love with it and rock it with confidence. A pair of glasses are usually a more comfortable place to begin.
- Pay attention to creative details: If you don’t remember anything else from this post, remember this one. Your cuts, embroidery, folds and other little details matter in order to achieve the fierce look. Be creative but don’t do too much. If you must, do it well. Play with the cuts, flares and folds.
- Use more of tonal colors and less of earthy tones, it adds a minimalistic and clean vibe to your look.
- Use a belt to synch your waist and enhances your figure – make sure its all tucked in neatly or avoid using one to give a totally different feel -a more loose/flowy look.
- A chic, clean, structured purse will neeeever fail you! If all else fails, throwing on a bag that’s got creative details, shows your personality, and is well polished makes your look super edgy. You know how people say you can sometimes tell people’s personalities/tastes by looking at their shoes? I do the same with bags.
Shop my look
Two-piece, top and skirt || Zara
Unicorn Purse || Topshop
Glasses || Aldo Shoes
Heels || Zara